Mike Periu is the creative force behind many innovative products, services and events focused on small business and entrepreneurship
Mike Periu offers professional services through his company Proximo, Inc. Call us at 1.320.634.6246 for more information or visit our Contact page.
Mike Periu is a dynamic speaker available for a wide range of themes and topics.
He has a proven ability to connect with audiences in both English and Spanish.
Mike specializes in business, economic and financial information. Instead of using “boilerplate” presentations, he takes the time to tailor his presentations, speeches and remarks to the unique needs of the intended audience. This ensures a more relevant, enjoyable and valuable presentation.
Mike Periu: Exceeding audience expectations through preparation and flexibility
“Over the past 14 years, I have presented at hundreds of events. Many had large audiences with thousands of participants while others were small groups of less than 10 people. While I prepare thoroughly for each presentation, I always stay open to the nuances that are only evident minutes before starting. The tone of the day; the mood of the audience; breaking news; and dozens of other details. I use these details to adapt in real time and present the most dynamic, compelling presentation I can.” -Mike Periu
Workshops and training sessions
- Targeting small business finance, small business growth, entrepreneurship, personal finance, career planning, “intrapreneurship”, current business trends, the Hispanic market, business best practices and more
- Experience with large company employees, small businesses, public events, non-profit sponsored events, universities, high schools and more
Master of Ceremonies and Keynote address
- From 30 minute luncheon address to day-long MC duties
- English, Spanish or bilingual
- Ability to provide topic and original content or facilitate pre-drafted materials
- Experience with radio and television broadcast events
Event production and consulting
- Complete event management, from concept through post-event follow up
- Consumer and business audiences
- From small events (under 10) to large public events (10,000+)